Choice & Quality
Our Kitchens reflect years of joinery craftsmanship teamed with today's technology and production methods.Contemporary kitchens, traditional kitchens, modern kitchens, colourful kitchens - whatever you want - Intex Industries offer you this wide variety of choice. You can feel confident in the knowledge that your kitchen is built with : rigid Mortise & Tennoned carcases complete with solid backs for easy and secure fixing, drawer runners with ball bearing slides, clipon hingeware all with outstanding strength and quality.
Planning your Kitchen
This guide will help you plan your very own kitchen design, and from this information we will provide you with a quote. Don't worry if there are some things you are not sure about - we are fully trained in kitchen planning and you can be sure of the best advice.
You can plan your very own new Flat-Kit (Tm) Kitchen by following the simple steps below:
1. Measure the room and show all windows, doors or other fixed items
2. Indicate all services - plumbing, power, gas - and note whether these can be altered if necessary.
3. Show ceiling height.
4. Using our example plan and graph page scaled at 1 box per 100mm,
Use our PDF printable cabinet guide by printing,cutting and pasting them on to the layup page also provided. These files can be printed as many times as you like.
5. If provided cabinets will not fit just indicate size required,don't panic we can make any size.
Complete the information block and enclose any other details you think may be helpful, and forward through our contact us page.
6. Indicate Benchtop color and Door type and color
7. We will contact you if there are any queries.
8. A quotation will be forwarded to you within a week.
9. Terms and conditions will be outlined in our quotation.
10. Pick up from our Hallam factory can be arranged at any time.
Delivery can be arranged by road or rail, whichever is most convenient in your area.